This week we will go over what has been posted to make it easy to find for new visitors. We started in May and are closing in on 30 posts. When you meet and counsel those with panic and anxiety you learn that there are several common denominators they share. Often, they are intelligent people who over-analyze everything and give in to speculation of potential health catastrophes without any factual basis. Fear and sheer terror has taken center stage in their life. It is hard for them to grasp the concepts shared here because their mindset becomes like the ruts we talk about. Go to the June 10th post and also look at the photo in Anxiety and Addiction in the menu
Most of the information obtained has been through trial and error from those under the control of anxiety disorders. Those who overcome panic and anxiety the fastest and more completely rely on the Promises of God. We include the path they follow to obtain their freedom. We will start to add more links to this section.
May 2 – SO WE MADE IT is a general introduction and then the next post looked at some of the differences between panic attack vs anxiety attack.
This is a calendar review of topics covered.
In May: We started to address how different body systems react with the adrenaline rush in an attack. These are some of the most frequent symptoms that individuals experience.
Everybody system reacts to adrenaline and we have covered just some of them so far. Cardiac is the most prevalent and is covered some with talking about the pulse, and B/P.
- We identified the role your mindset plays
- Started to add steps to freedom in the blog and in the menu
- And learned about triggers
Starting in July: we covered
- Sleep deprivation and the brain gut relationship
- Then we reviewed some of the most commonly asked questions –
- How long do panic attacks last?
- How do you stop a panic attack?
- Once again because of feedback we compared panic and anxiety.
In August : we described
- What a “GO –To” person is.
- Fight, flight, or freeze
- Habits related to mental torment and how to overcome.
- Using the imagination to help break bad habits
- What is cuing and how it can help defeat the unwanted behavior.
In September: we covered
- Minimizing the severity and duration of an attack
- Learning that hope is a key to success in obtaining your freedom.
- We look at the question: Why Are there more people experiencing mental torment?
Starting in October:
- Have you fallen into a sinkhole?
- Do you just want to happy again?
- Revisited the question are more people anxious today…
It was time for review to see where we have traveled since May. Each subject could in itself become a book. We attempt to help others understand the basics of panic and anxiety. Research for this site comes a wide variety of literature. Reputable medical sites and most importantly one on one with people who have become free from panic and anxiety.
Hope the links make it easy to find topics that you want to learn about and understand.